William Brown, 24, ended up being using a technical mod right before it exploded in their face. A Texas resident, Brown have been in Smoke and Vape DZ, a vaping and smoking materials shop. He previously been in the shop to ask for advice concerning the technical mod he had been making use of.
After a shop worker told Brown that the shop failed to carry that sort of vape pen, he left. Soon after Brown stepped outside, the vape exploded in the hand. The supervisor of Smoke and Vape DZ stated he heard the explosion.
William Brown, 24, passed away of the massive stroke after the e-cigarette he had been utilizing exploded. Continue reading