Student’s which have finished their Free Application for Federal Scholar Aid (FAFSA) and whom meet certification needs for Federal Scholar help may borrow funds through the Federal William D. Ford Direct Stafford Loan system to meet up with their university expenses.
- Finish your complimentary Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA).
- Complete Entrance Counseling.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- Submit a loan that is electronic application through Ocean Connect.
(Ocean Connect Login Directions)
- To avoid theft that is identify to confirm present target, pupils are going to be needed to offer a duplicate of the federal government issued photo ID showing name, date of delivery and target. ( e.g. Drivers License, State ID)
You need to be registered in a dynamic program that is degree-Seeking Ocean County university plus in at the least 6 credits to meet the requirements to try to get an educatonal loan. You may need to contact the Ocean County university Financial help Office on (732) 255-0400 or via e-mail at [email protected] to guarantee you fulfill loan eligibility demands.
The outcome of your Free Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA) should determine the kind of loan you will be entitled to. To find out more, please contact the Ocean County College school funding workplace on 732.255.0400 or via e-mail at [email protected]
- Subsidized loan: a learning pupil qualifies with this loan based on need. The mortgage will likely to be subsidized, meaning no interest will accrue, nor is any re re payment needed, until 6 months following the student stops become enrolled at half-time that is least in a approved post-secondary program. Continue reading