Before we look at the different types of UK casino welcome offers and how to claim them, let’s talk about some key features of welcome promotion.
- Welcome bonus offers are normally awarded to new players after registration. This means that you will get your welcome bonus immediately after creating an online casino account.
- Most welcome bonuses are deposit bonuses awarded on the player’s first deposit. And players must deposit a certain amount of money to claim a deposit bonus.
- Welcome bonuses are generally the biggest offers you’ll find at online casinos. This is because they play a major role in attracting new players to a casino site.
- There are different welcome bonuses, including deposit match bonuses, no deposit bonuses and staggered match bonuses.
- A casino signup offer could be a welcome package comprising several bonuses. For instance, new players may receive free spins on top of their first deposit bonus.
- Casino welcome offers have certain terms and conditions attached to them. Players cannot withdraw their winning unless they meet the wagering requirements and other bonus terms.
Casino Welcome Bonus Types
Online casinos in the UK offer a wide range of welcome bonuses to new players. We should acknowledge that each online casino you’ll encounter has a unique welcome package. With that said, you are most likely to come across the following casino welcome bonuses in the UK. Continue reading