There are two main networks that are wireless to Residents residing on campus at OSU Stillwater (in areas where Wi-Fi is present):
Secure Wireless Choice
EDUROAM is secured with WPA2-enterprise encryption. This encryption keeps your data MUCH safer when working with a computer device on Wi-Fi than a network that is open.
For connecting to EDUROAM:
- Simply choose it in your Wi-Fi setup screen and employ [email protected] that is full.edu current email address and OKEY password when it asks.
- Accept/Trust the protection certification if it asks you to definitely achieve this.
- This is all you need to do for most devices.
- You may be asked by some devices to select additional options included in the connection procedure.
- If the unit requests an EAP method, enter PEAP. Set Phase 2 Authentication to MSCHAPv2 (this program might be concealed in a “advanced” part).
- Then set the Domain to “ad.okstate.edu” if you have a part for CA Certificates, choose “Use System Certificates” and.
- In the event your device won’t have a “Use System Certificates” option, you can pick “Do not Validate” instead (but remember that this may make you at risk of a guy in the centre assault, so make sure you are linking in a place in which you be prepared to get the EDUROAM solution).
- It blank if you see a field called “Anonymous Identity”, just leave. The remainder options should really be kept inside their standard settings. Continue reading